iMessage is the one and only messaging app for Apple products. It’s an official messaging app for iPad and Mac users. This app helps you to send the messages, voice messages and video messages to your loved ones. If the Windows and Android users has Skype then Mac and iPad users has the iMessage. Apart from all these it also helps you to make free video and voice calls. This app is completely free to use where you can make unlimited calls and messages with the help of it. All you need to have good internet connection in order to use this app in your device. Now you want to use it in your Windows PC then here we have the solution for you. There are lots of methods have been mentioned here then check them and use the iMessage in your Windows PC. Now you can check the features of this iMessage for Windows PC in our guide.
Features of iMessage App For PC:
So, here are the features of this iMessage app then check out.
- You can use this app in any versions of Apple and pre installed in all Apple products those supports this app.
- You can find the typing notification while chatting with anyone.
- You can find the status of your friends and people with the help of this app.
- You can find their profile too.
- You can even see the notification called last seen.
- You can basically send the voice messages and video messages with it but you can also send the attachments with help of this app.
So, if you want to use this app in Windows PC then you need to follow these below steps.
Download and Install imessage in Windows PC
Here we have 3 steps which you need to follow in order to download and install imessage in your Windows PC. These 3 methods are too easy to perform then select one of them to use the imessage in your Windows PC.
Here is the first method you need to follow on.
- Here you need to have both Windows and Mac systems in order to use the imessage in Windows PC.
- Now download Google Chrome browser in both Mac and Windows PC’s.
- Even you need to have Google Chrome Remote Desktop in the both systems which are used to connect both systems.
- Now open chrome remote desktop then easily follow the steps which given there then use the imessage in your windows PC.
- That’s it.
- Now here you need to have Bluestacks in your Windows PC.
- Bluesteck is the emulator which helps you to run the apps in your Windows PC.
- Now open that Bluestack in your Windows system then here you need to find the search bar.
- This search bar available in the homepage of the emulator.
- Now search for imessage there and download the app in your device.
- Now you can find the imessage app in the list of apps which you have installed in your android device.
- Open the app and enjoy the app.
Now here we have another iOS emulator for Windows device which is called as iPadian simulator.
- Now download and install Ipadian in your Windows PC.
- Now you can find that your PC look has been changed to Mac ones. Now you can use your PC for any Mac applications.
- Now you can find the search bar there then search for imessage then you will find it and use it.
- So, this is another way to use the imessage in your windows PC.
So it was all about how you can download and install iMessage app for pc. I hope using this guide, you will successfully install iMessage app in your PC/Computer. If you face any problem, feel free to contact me.