Airtel the word itself explains everything. There is hardly anyone in India who haven’t heard of this cellular network provider. They are among the leading cellular network provider with above 256.80 million users. This cellular network comes with different cellular bandwidth having both 3G and 4G which make this service one of the fastest network. With the increase in free music downloads, and other downloading stuffs, we consume more data then we have ever used.
With such an availability in the network, they also provide with good internet facility and internet packages which are the most beneficial thing for the users. The list does not end here they also provide facility like Airtel money, Smart drive, balance transfer etc.
But do you know they come with an interesting facility that is transferring internet balance to another internet user? So today I will show you how you can share your internet balance with other. Let’s begin.
Procedure to Share Internet in Airtel
Are you confused how to transfer your internet balance to other Airtel operator then keep reading, I will give you full information how you can transfer the balance.This technique is fully authentic and you can try it. But this transfer only works to only Airtel to Airtel number but this transfer does not work in other numbers.
Sometimes such situation arises that your friend or any family member need internet pack but due to some reason they cannot recharge it at that point of time.At that time sharing internet balance will work.
So without doing further delay let’s check out the procedures how you can transfer your internet balance. Let’s begin.
- For that, at first, you have to send a message which is ‘SHARE’ TO 121 after that you will receive a text.
- The message says you will receive a message like ‘Now share your Internet balance with any four Member’.
- After receiving this message you have to add your own members to whom you want to send the internet balance. For adding members you have to simply send message ADD<SPACE> <PHONE NUMBER>to 121 (EX.AD 9999999999) or you can simply visit Airtel family.
- After this procedure ends you will receive a confirmation message. After that, you will be sharing your 3G/4G internet balance with 9999999999. All future data will be shared. To confirm with reply 1.
- Now you are ready to reply with 1.
- After this procedure, you are done.
This was about the new process now let’s check some of the older methods.
The process starts with transfer or share 10MB to your Airtel to Airtel number.
- Firstly you have to type *141*712*11*<receive phone number ># (EX. *141*712*11*9999999999#).
- Touch on the call button.
- Then they will be asking some of the basic information which by completing will successful led you to transfer of your internet balance.
- This process of sharing 10MB internet from Airtel to Airtel number charged rupees 1 and the transfer was limited to only once in a day and at a time you can transfer to only two Airtel number.
The second plan of sharing internet balance came where you can share up to 25MB of internet balance.
For doing that plan
- Firstly, you have to dial *141*712*9*<Receiver phone number># (EX. *141*712*9*999999999#) on your phone this is the basic code for sharing your internet balance.
- After that, you have to simply press the calling button.
- Once the process is done you will be asked some basic information by completing which you can transfer the balance.
- This procedure works only in Airtel to Airtel number.
The third plan for sharing internet plan came where you can share up to 60MB to any Airtel number. For that
- Firstly you have to dial the Airtel transfer code *141*712*4*<Receiver phone number># (EX. *141*712*4*9999999999#).
- Once you are done now press the calling button
- After that, they will be asking some basic information completing these information’s will successful led you to the transfer of balance.
The most common data transfer which is used is the 60MB data sharing. It is found that this 60MB internet share is widely been used among the Airtel users.
So these were some of the techniques which will help you to share your internet balance with your other Airtel members. As now you have all the information regarding sharing internet balance you can now easily share internet balance to your friends and family members.